first FRAME in nodebox? (Getting lsystem to work in branch)

first FRAME in nodebox? (Getting lsystem to work in branch)

Stuart Axon
If anyone has access to nodebox could they test whether the first FRAME is 0 or
1

Try:

# Non dynamic bot
print FRAME

And

def draw():
    print FRAME

I think starting at FRAME 0 is whats stopping the lsystem example working in my
branch, but not sure yet.
(Also - testing the lsystem examples in nodebox might be useful too).

 S++

Re: first FRAME in nodebox? (Getting lsystem to work in branch)

francesco fantoni
Il giorno mer, 15/09/2010 alle 07.12 -0700, Stuart Axon ha scritto:
> # Non dynamic bot
> print FRAME
>
> And
>
> def draw():
>     print FRAME

tried on nodebox for qt, it returns "1"

Re: first FRAME in nodebox? (Getting lsystem to work in branch)

Stuart Axon
Cheers :)

It's the little edge cases that matter when it comes to 100% compatibility.

 S++