Sketches to Showcase and about the Website

Sketches to Showcase and about the Website

Sebastian Oliva
Hello everyone,
I will be giving a presentation on Generative Art for Software Freedom
Day 2010 on Guatemala city, this Sept 16. So I would like to ask if
you have some nice sketches to showcase Shoebot, the only condition is
that they must be released as Free Software (GPL, BSD, or CC-BY,
etc...). Thank you all.
Also, I've been working at the website design lately and I will try to
get it uploaded this Friday for your suggestions and critics.

Regards,
Sebastian