Re: Shoebot website - Database error

Stuart Axon
[moving to list]
This makes sense, the less effort for maintenance the better... github pages does look kind of interesting?

I've been working on a thing to automatically test shoebot, but no idea when it will be finished, eventually that will want to live on a python host... ETA is no time soon though, so doesn't affect this.

On Friday, January 10, 2014 5:39 PM, Ricardo Lafuente <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nevertheless, the site is so outdated and broken it hurts. I think it's
clear that WP is not the best choice for this kind of site.

I'd love to turn it into a single page site on Github pages for easier
maintenance, updating and access. What do you think? Or do you have
another idea regarding what to do with the site?