Nodebox colours vs shoebot colours

Stuart Axon
I was doing some tests with the variables examples (examples/vars).  It seesm
that they expect colours to be 0 - 255, while shoebot does 0 - 1.

0 - 1 probably is more pythonic, does anybody know how nodebox does it (or could
try these in nodebox to see if they work) ?

 S++

Re: Nodebox colours vs shoebot colours

Sebastian Oliva
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Stuart Axon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was doing some tests with the variables examples (examples/vars).  It seesm
> that they expect colours to be 0 - 255, while shoebot does 0 - 1.
>
> 0 - 1 probably is more pythonic, does anybody know how nodebox does it (or could
> try these in nodebox to see if they work) ?
>
>  S++
> Shoebot-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net

Hi, I remeber nodebox having an inconsistent behaviour regarding
colours, but with the option of selecting and forcing the expected
range. I'll try to check it out and reply as soon as I can try on
Nodebox

http://nodebox.net/code/index.php/Colors

Re: Nodebox colours vs shoebot colours

Stuart Axon

Ah - just noticed the call to colorrange(255).

This not being implemented is going to be the problem.

Re: Nodebox colours vs shoebot colours

Stuart Axon

Not implemented in my branch that is :)