Docs

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Docs

Sebastian Oliva
Hi, I tried building the docs, and broke. And the docs on
http://shoebot.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ are really outdated. How can
I build it?

Cheers!
_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Docs

Stuart Axon
Hi,
   I'm not near my computer.   From memory: The docs are generated by sphinx, which uses restructured text format.
 
 
To generate the doc:   You need sphinx, shoebot + Make installed.   Go to the 'doc' directory, 'make html' will generate the html docs.
 
Updating the docs would be super useful, a lot of them are out of date, any updates there would be really good.
 
[These are the same docs that end up on ReadTheDocs, I think Ricardo got them on there]
 
S++
 
 


On Friday, December 6, 2013 6:54 PM, Sebastian Oliva <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I tried building the docs, and broke. And the docs on
http://shoebot.readthedocs.org/en/latest/are really outdated. How can
I build it?

Cheers!
_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Docs

Ricardo Lafuente-4
On 12/13/2013 01:49 AM, Stuart Axon wrote:

> [These are the same docs that end up on ReadTheDocs, I think Ricardo
> got them on there]

This is correct, though the auto-generation of snippet output only works
when building the docs locally, IIRC.

> Updating the docs would be super useful, a lot of them are out of
> date, any updates there would be really good.

+1. If anyone wants to hack on this in the near future, I'm more than
happy to help the effort.

:r


> On Friday, December 6, 2013 6:54 PM, Sebastian Oliva
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     Hi, I tried building the docs, and broke. And the docs on
>     http://shoebot.readthedocs.org/en/latest/are really outdated. How can
>     I build it?
>
>     Cheers!
>     _______________________________________________
>     Shoebot-devel mailing list
>     [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Shoebot-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net

_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Docs

Stuart Axon
I'll be up hacking on docs, it just might not be the near future ... still, I think bug #1 is the blocking bug I want to sort before I come back to docs :)
 
S++


On Thursday, January 2, 2014 5:43 PM, Ricardo Lafuente <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/13/2013 01:49 AM, Stuart Axon wrote:

> [These are the same docs that end up on ReadTheDocs, I think Ricardo
> got them on there]

This is correct, though the auto-generation of snippet output only works
when building the docs locally, IIRC.

> Updating the docs would be super useful, a lot of them are out of
> date, any updates there would be really good.

+1. If anyone wants to hack on this in the near future, I'm more than
happy to help the effort.

:r


> On Friday, December 6, 2013 6:54 PM, Sebastian Oliva
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>    Hi, I tried building the docs, and broke. And the docs on
>    http://shoebot.readthedocs.org/en/latest/are really outdated. How can
>    I build it?
>
>    Cheers!
>    _______________________________________________
>    Shoebot-devel mailing list
>    [hidden email]
>    <mailto:[hidden email]>
>    http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net

>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Shoebot-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net

_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net