Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04

F. Medeiros
Hello,

I'm trying to Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04 following the instructions
on Github , when I do ./setup_virtualenv.sh shoebot-env I get an error:

No virtualenv at shoebot-env or ~/.virtualenvs/shoebot-env

I dont know what to do, can someone help please?

Thank you.

F. Medeiros



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04

Sebastian Oliva
Are you sure you have a virtualenv created at shoebot-env ?

you can also use virtualenvwrapper.


On 6 July 2014 19:36, F. Medeiros <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04 following the instructions on Github , when I do ./setup_virtualenv.sh shoebot-env I get an error:

No virtualenv at shoebot-env or ~/.virtualenvs/shoebot-env

I dont know what to do, can someone help please?

Thank you.

F. Medeiros



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net


_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04

F. Medeiros
I am not sure I have a virtualenv created at shoebot-env.

When I do "mkvirtualenv shoebot-env" I get no errors but also no folder is created I just get (shoebot-env) written at the beginning of my terminal.

 

On 07-07-2014 03:16, Sebastian Oliva wrote:
Are you sure you have a virtualenv created at shoebot-env ?

you can also use virtualenvwrapper.


On 6 July 2014 19:36, F. Medeiros <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04 following the instructions on Github , when I do ./setup_virtualenv.sh shoebot-env I get an error:

No virtualenv at shoebot-env or ~/.virtualenvs/shoebot-env

I dont know what to do, can someone help please?

Thank you.

F. Medeiros



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net


_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04

Stuart Axon
mkvirtualenv is in the instructions for virtualenvwrapper.

If virtualenvwrapper is installed properly you should be able to do lsvirtualenv and see the 'shoebot-env' one listed.


I'm guessing that since the virtualenv isn't in ~/.virtualenvs  that virtualenvwrapper is not installed properly.


You don't have to use virtualenvwrapper, you can use plain virtualenv following the instructions from the virtualenv page on our wiki

 
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
shoebot/shoebot
shoebot - Coding vector graphics with Python
Preview by Yahoo
 
 



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04

F. Medeiros
In reply to this post by F. Medeiros
It works :)

mkvirtualenv was creating the folder somewhere else.

Thank you.

On 07-07-2014 12:53, F. Medeiros wrote:
I am not sure I have a virtualenv created at shoebot-env.

When I do "mkvirtualenv shoebot-env" I get no errors but also no folder is created I just get (shoebot-env) written at the beginning of my terminal.

 

On 07-07-2014 03:16, Sebastian Oliva wrote:
Are you sure you have a virtualenv created at shoebot-env ?

you can also use virtualenvwrapper.


On 6 July 2014 19:36, F. Medeiros <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to Compile shoebot on Ubuntu 14.04 following the instructions on Github , when I do ./setup_virtualenv.sh shoebot-env I get an error:

No virtualenv at shoebot-env or ~/.virtualenvs/shoebot-env

I dont know what to do, can someone help please?

Thank you.

F. Medeiros



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net



_______________________________________________
Shoebot-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.tinkerhouse.net/listinfo.cgi/shoebot-devel-tinkerhouse.net