Color examples

Stuart Axon
Been playing with some things to get the color examples working again ..  the background on hair.bot comes out bluish when I'm pretty sure it should be brown.

Pretty sure this came up before, if anyone has any time to look at it or a clue why it might be doing it then please mention it !

In other news, it turns out the cairocffi branch works on pypy, though no gtk on that one yet - but still; pretty promising :)

S++